Saturday, May 22, 2010

FLAP DOODLE!!

Well, I tried. I ventured forth. I sallyed the mountain.

I asked Dude, The Crush of My Life, on a dinner date on Thursday.
I was looking for a connection...
I GOT NUTHIN'.

It turned out to be false. Disappointment.

Really difficult for me to deal with for the past couple 'a days.

Well. At least I know now and can live with myself because I have NO REGRETS.

NO WHAT IF's about this dude.

I can move on.

Well now.

I figure now that I've taken a few risks... let's take a few more.

Let's ask out Regional Luau guy.

I've always wanted to go out on one date with him.

Now's my chance while the frying pan is still hot.

3rd year's the charm.

hahahahahahah.

I'm just tired of waiting.

Tired of putting the real me on a shelf.

Look out.

Here I come.

Guns 'o' blazin'.

2 comments:

Jordy said...

I'm not sure i've heard of luau guy...you should probably come tell me a little somthin' somethin' about him

Catie said...

Yes you have. Even he is a no-go now. :P mrgh. oh well.