Friday, June 11, 2010
making my list a leetle smaller
So I've realized in a few short days that I don't think I could possibly ever finish my summer list! Yeah, maybe if I never *slept* I could. It's already the 2nd Friday in June and I've already been traveling. Art City Days ends tomorrow and unfortunately I haven't had a real desire to go down yet. I've been feeling pretty yucky as of late. I have also been reading a book by Scott Westerfeld called The Leviathan. It's pretty sweet. There are also a gazillion movies I want to see, but have no idea how I'm going to do that. Complications with cars and other sibs' work and stuff. Sooo. YEah. and IT'S CLOUDY TODAY!!! Hello?!? Do we not know what summer looks like?!? Sorry, just a little irritated. It will pass. (Hopefully, by this next Monday.) Now back to the list. What should I chop off? Well I actually added one thing, because I did it last night. Made strawberry freezer jam. I don't think I left enough chunks and I wish the color was darker, but for the first shot of the summer, I think I did awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment