Wednesday, March 7, 2012
marchin' on
Press play to set the mood for this post. Here I go again with my monthly update. A lot has gone down in the past month. Well duh. I've been really busy and the blogging seems to be the first to get pushed off the stack. It's not that I don't have time, it's just that I would be thinking about all the other things I could be doing, instead of blogging. Right now, I'm putting off getting my laundry from the dryer. If it's not one thing, it's something else. Anyway, my life has been marching on and frankly my birthday was awesome and I'm loving life even more than I have before. The fact that a guy might be involved, may have significant sway in this feeling. Just sayin'.
Right now, I'm happy to just be me. I met someone who just appreciates me for me and I can be myself and not worry about being anything else. It's so darn refreshing. I love it. I'm in constant affirmation mode only because I want to reassure myself that it's okay and that I can have a good relationship grow from this but it will take some time. It's the patience game now. Patience and self-restraint to not scare the living daylights out of him. He's really cool though and we get along fairly well. that's as much as I'm gonna say about him. Sorry. I'm not superstitious but I do believe that projecting into the future with uncertainty is not the best thing. Layman's terms: I don't want to jinx it. So sit back and enjoy some OneRepublic. I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment