Friday, May 29, 2009

it must be a summer kick off because

I've never eaten so much junk food in my life, today. My mouth hurts and I think I've eaten my allotment of sugar and calories for the year (so I'm overexaggerating). But for reals. Lots of food and lots of little kids. It was fun. My second day of unemploymentness and it was still busy. Oh well, at least I had fun today!

2 comments:

Naazju said...

What kind of candy have you been eating?

Catie said...

It was more an overhaul of massive amounts of sugar. you know those kiddie mixes they sell at Wal-Mart and other grocery stores...some o' that, but the Now and Laters did me in (I love them!). I ate several in the "Now" moment and they came back "Later" to punish me for my stupidity of consumption. Oh and lots of chocolate. Ice cream, a coconut cupcake with real creamy lime frosting (not the thick gross dye- infused commercial kind). All of this on top of a hot dog, pasta salad, fruit, and a cup of berry slush. All in one day. No wonder my stomach was like... "You retard!! What are ya doin' up there?"