Sunday, April 4, 2010

has my life really been uneventful?

No, not really.

I just forget I have a blog and Voila! No posts for 4 months (ahem, excuse me, 3 months according to Naazju).

That and well, I've been super busy and there were days where even checking Facebook didn't happen.


*GASP*! (hahah)


Okay so not checking Facebook does not equal the end of the world, it does indicate a few things.


1. My internet connection sucked enough that it took WAAAY too long to upload Facebook.

2. My computer was being used by several different family members all day and I was too lazy to make them get off.


Both of them include laziness.


::thinking aloud:: Hmm... a reoccuring trend perhaps? I hope not.


So what's been big in these past four months worth sharing...


Love life? Ooh that's a Big Win.

Neeeext.


Family life? I could go on for a billion years about them. For now I will say that I love being in a quirky and fun-loving family with a mother who apologized to me the other day for being such a weirdo. For real.


At this time in my life, change is as constant as the rolling tide and you'd think I'd move out of the way so wave after wave would not constantly slap me in the face. General Conference this weekend was so powerful and so specific. It addressed the needs of its' listeners and in conjunction with the Lord, to quote Elder Neil Anderson, "create[d] a spiritual symphony." I felt very touched by all the messages shared and found something in each one that I could apply to my life. Loved it.

No comments: