Wednesday, July 27, 2011

music explains feelings better than words ever could

I've been even more pensive as of late. Reading my other gal friends' blogs helps me realize that I am not alone in my search for who I am and what I am to become.

Lately I've struggled with thoughts that cripple and destroy. Most of them come because of one thing: Fear. This song thrills me each time I hear it.




Sometimes I get impatient, and I find myself asking: "Are we there yet?!?"




I forget I need to be patient. All good things come in time.



However we can still act, we shouldn't just be biding our time with nothing to show for it.
Luckily, I know that my story is great now and will continue to be great as I progress and stretch myself to my very limits. That is how God shapes me to become the diamond I am inside. I will have my own "happily ever after"(Uchtdorf, April 2010).



*This* is what it's really about.

Hope you liked it.

No comments: