Referring both to the song and the scriptural psalm, I've come to a realization. Today I attended the Provo temple, like I do most Saturdays. This time it was not only to do work for my kindred dead, but also to seek counsel from God.
My realization is this: I'm at a new season in my life. I have decided that I'm not going to be a temple worker anymore. After almost five years serving at the Provo temple, I know the Lord needs me to serve elsewhere. This wasn't an easy decision but I know it needs to happen. I love the temple with all my heart and I know it's God's house. I have definitely strengthened my testimony in this aspect.
I know a few people who will be sad, like my dad, but I honestly feel its for the best.
As for the work front, I have 13 days until I'm completely done with school and my job and stuff. I've found some potential jobs that I'm considering applying for. I'll still get summer checks but I want to have a job lined up for the fall or sooner.
I'm grateful for the incredible peace I'm feeling because I know it won't last forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment