Oh hey, I finally bought myself a new camera, an Olympus FE-330, which is a newer model of my former camera. I have finally come to terms with the fact that my 220 is lost and gone forever. Sad day. But I have a new one to record my adventures in this life after being without for six months. So here's some pictures of my progress on my Halloween costume as well as finished photos of my pink summer dress I wrote about on June 20th. As for the fabric sample picture I put on my last costume post, I was surprised to find I had chosen the exact fabric pattern. It looks a little darker, but is the same. I SO win!
<------So here's the fabric swatch.
Below: The finished bodice. I love the blue ribbon! It's my favorite!
The skirt has been sewn together and gathered(as of last night, thank you very much...lol), but not sewn to the bodice yet. I already finished the contrasting white mob cap, shawl and apron a couple of weeks ago. I put them in the picture so you can get an idea of what it will look like when it's finished. I wanted to catch how full the skirt is in the picture, so the angle is kinda funny.
Also here are the photos of my summer sundress (this is for you, Victoria!). The up close fabric swatch and the finished product. Kind of a vintage floral, with a more modern twist.
Okay here's the finished product. I hung it up against my white roman shade for contrast. If you look closely (i.e. click on the pic for a close up) I have a matching fabric belt that goes with.
Okay here's the finished product. I hung it up against my white roman shade for contrast. If you look closely (i.e. click on the pic for a close up) I have a matching fabric belt that goes with. 
Anyway, there's the latest and greatest. Hope you enjoyed! I'll put more up when my costume is finished!

2 comments:
Holy. Crap.
I wish I were as awesomely talented as you! Everything looks great and I can't wait to see the finished product! :D
you're so crafty! I love the summer dress and your costume is going to be great!
Post a Comment