I heart 80's songs. They are a great way to start a post. I'm much more of chipper skipper today. Last night I was happily demoted from the Master and Commander to the ship's bos'n (pronounced 'bose-un') or 'boatswain'. If you click on the link and read the "Job description" heading, you'll see how comparatively funny this is. This is otherwise known as: My parents are back from their trip! Woo-hoo! I can't even begin to tell you how less tense and stressed I am now, although I'm sure you have an idea. Let's just say it will be very interesting to see how life goes for me in the future as a mom. LOL. It's good to be a bos'n again though. I have a greater appreciation for my madre.
Oh hey! I'm almost completely finished with my colonial dress! All I have left to do is sew the lace on the hem of the dress and around the neckline. Then I'm completely done and ready to help my sibs with their costumes. We have 3 days short of 4 weeks until Halloween, people. We're doing biz'ness here. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment