Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what is age?/a new hope(we're not talking star wars here)

RealAge Quiz? yeah, my RealAge is 30.1 which is 4 1/2 years older than my actual age, at 25.6. What makes it more funny is that I look 2 years younger. So combining my actual age with my RealAge and my physical appearance age averages me out to be about 26.2...which make me feel better. Cause I'm cool like that.

Now to be extremely random and switch to something profound and religious. (yeah, I know). So the other day, I had an impression to have a 'believing heart'. You might say, yeah, so...what does that mean? Well, honestly in my mind I believed about the aspects of heavenly father blessing us but I don't think I ever believed in my heart of hearts that He would follow through with those blessings for me. Anyway that impression really gave me the hope I was looking for and while the journey to a 'believing heart' will not be quick, I'm grateful to say that I've accepted that task and I'm on my way.

No comments: