Friday, April 3, 2009
grumblers hit rock-bottom only to receive redemption the next day
Soooo you know how I was totally witching last night? Umm I had an independent lead practically handed to me this morning. It's not a desk job. It's something I'm utterly proficient in. to be politically correct and make it all important sounding: an assistant household engineer. Today, I met with a mother who needed some help with her two small sons after her delivery of her third son on Wednesday. Let me mention that her sons are 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. Let me also mention that her husband travels. A lot. So I could be working for this cute little family as soon as Monday. I am excited. :D It may be only for about 2 months, but I look forward to it and for right now...it's work. So here's hoping it goes well. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment