Monday, July 20, 2009

isn't it nice to know that the lining is silver?- Relient K

Despite the troubled state of mind, I'm going for positive thinking. Some fun things I am grateful for and was able to do in this week and a half. I'm going to a Springville/Mapleton YSA BBQ and Swim night at the Spanish Fork Community Pool tonight. I am excited for it! I'm also headed to camp up at Deer Creek Reservoir with my fam for some boating, tubing, jet skiing and a mini family reunion, with my mom's side, later this week! I hope to post some pics of me looking so awesome with camping and boating hair (grimace). LOL. Oh and on Friday, I had a blast at Seven Peaks with Hannah and Matt and our cousins, Steve and Kristen. With all this being outside and swimming and stuff...I have a noticeable swimsuit tan line...it's awesome...lol. Oh, another thing I'm grateful for. The Mapleton singles' ward of my favorite cousin of all time, Toni, has moved to our building! This makes me happy! I hardly see her normally, now I get to see her every Sunday!! (our wards overlap.) I got to see her yesterday and it was awesome! I love that girl! I will get to see her this weekend at the fam reunion too! I've decided it's time for some happy posts. Even if they're bitty ones.

2 comments:

ashley.warner said...

I just had to tell you again how much I loved your musical number yesterday! You're a beautiful lady inside and out!! I just love you!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Our mutual love for Relient K makes me think next time we do some ward hopping that we should hit up yours in Mapleton.