Tuesday, July 21, 2009
CAMPING!!
I've been working on packing food containers and other miscellaneous items for our family camping trip. Do you know how much food it takes for a family of 8? For only 2 1/2 days? Yeah, it's a lot. I've packed 3 rubbermaid deep containers full with dry goods, paper goods and enough snacks to strangle a camel. LOL. But seriously folks, even though it takes a ton of work and a couple of toes stepped on, family camping is so fantastic. We camp in style. It also helps that we go for just long enough that we're ready to come home at the end and the charm of camping has not worn off. I think the point of camping is to get away from your normal environment, with the side benefit of being out in nature, wilderness and the untamed wild...with flush toilets and showers...hahahahahha. I *love* the way we camp. It's so awesome. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a fun camping trip!
Post a Comment