Sisterhood. Deep and true friendships. People who understand that, in spite of time and distance, the feelings never change and they are not forgotten. Opportunities where we feel wanted and needed. Experiences over long periods of time that gently shape us and prepare us for what we are to become. The gospel of Jesus Christ. Do we not understand how blessed we are to be here, right now, having the opportunities that we do?
I am grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my paternal grandparents in Nevada for a couple of weeks (my grandma's having shoulder surgery done). I fly out this Friday. A few weeks to be outside of my box and my world and to step into a new situation. I know it will be a positive experience for me and plus...I get to hang out with my grandparents! How cool is that?!? (read: really cool) :D
1 comment:
I hope that the surgery goes well for your grandmother. I'm glad they'll have you with them while they go through that; you have such a wonderful, contagiously-cheery disposition that I'm sure she'll recover straightaway. :D
All my best!
Post a Comment