It's late. I know it. My sister and I sit side by side on my bed with laptops in tow. She grins and she sees me typing away at my blogpost. She leans over and whispers..."hey, has boggy creek 2 loaded up yet?" LOL We're watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 (hereafter referred to as MST3K) episode that I missed out on from a ward campout this past weekend. Welcome home, Cate.
It gave me a great sense of satisfaction to know that my family missed me. Sarah just told me that there were several times while I was gone that she thought, "Oh I wanna tell Cate something", only to be sorely disappointed at my absence. I suppose she could have called my cell phone...but that would defeat the purpose of absence making the heart grow fonder. So I'm glad to be home and surrounded by the beautiful and wonderfully unique people I call my fam. I would extoll their virtues further...but I think Boggy Creek 2 is uploaded now... ;D
1 comment:
Yes YES YES, i know kinda stalkerish, but hey i took a long nap today and im wide awake. the best one ever though rob says "canada" is the best hmmm.... :D
Post a Comment