Thursday, August 26, 2010

I forgot what I was going to write about.

::lost stream of consciousness:: ::drools::

*LIGHT BULB*

Never mind. I remembered.

Ok. Ok. This is lame, but whatevs.
In the past 3 months, 5 unassociated people have told me that I look like Snow White.

Wow. I look like a Disney Princess. I should be flattered, huh?

Well, I am...but Snow White happens to be my LEAST favorite and 'LEAST-like-me' Disney Princess.


Perhaps I should live it up. Take on the Snow White persona. She is a sweet girl, but the high-pitched voice has got to go. Hah. That would make people want to strangle me.





It's a different world out there. I find myself feeling like a Belle/Mulan hybrid. I may be waaaaay off. Feel free to censure me into reality. But basically I'm a sweet loving and caring bookworm until I need to take names and kick the 'bad guys' butts. That's a personality conflict in itself. Maybe I'll start calling myself... Bellan... or ... Mule.

I think Mule suits me best. I've got the stubborness to match. The name doesn't exactly conjure up a picture of a first rate beauty queen... buuut... I'll work on it.



No comments: