Sunday, August 15, 2010
to dream the impossible dream
so it's getting down to the neetty greetty. Everything and their dog is happening this week and next and I'm majorly stressin'. Catie + Stress = No Good Thing. So I'm thinking about bagging everything except work and just work on coping techniques and stress relieving exercises. But Catie, you say, your California trip will be relaxing, won't it? Hah. I'm stressin' about that too. Really? Yup. It's change; and anything in line with new transition and difference equals me freaking out. That's why I don't change that often. There are a lot of changes. From the last time I've blogged, I've discovered that I'm not only going to California with my girlfriends, but that I'm working 3 days next week, and moving out of my parents' lovely home after I get back from my trip. That is a lot for me to emotionally deal with in 3 weeks' time. Wish me Luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment