Thursday, April 14, 2011

dude...I feel... different.

I'm feeling a plethora of feelings tonight and I have to blog about it or no one else will know what I'm going through at the moment. I am alone in my apartment, enjoying the solitude but hating the fact that I can't share news with anyone. So here you are my bloggies...

I am anxious because I've been contacted twice about a new calling... It could be anything and frankly that scares the crap out of me because I know I'll say yes, regardless of what it is! (*winces*) Pretty sure this has occupied my mind since my first received text today at 12:57pm MDT. Just watch, like always, it will all just be in my head and they'll call me to be the ward assigned-seating coordinator (fyi: no such calling exists, I just had to be ridiculous). This still does not discount the fact that AAAAAH! I'm getting a new calling! I like my current one just fine!! (Ward Communications Specialist)
So yeah. Just un poquito stressed. Just a little bit.

Today I also felt qualitatively different. Perhaps because change is in the air and approaching rather rapidly. I've always struggled with transitioning. I'm as bad as my preschool classes. I could feel the difference in myself and wondered what it all meant. The thought of new people, a new mix of ward members after 8 months of the same is kind of a phenomenon I need to get used to again. Student wards turning into regular singles wards... my roommates leaving... It's just different from the stagnation I experienced in my old ward (no offense).

So I'll try to remember to update you Friday evening as I embark on a new adventure and a new calling. LOVES!

1 comment:

Naazju said...

Whatever calling it is, you'll be awesome. :)