Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my body hates me

I have two food-related gatherings tonight.
I know I need/want to go to both but I'm debating whether to only go for a short bit of time or bringing copious bits of cooked vegetables to soothe my troubled tummy.

I feel so sick-to-my-stomach. Not because I'm nervous, I just feel lousy.
Like I never ever want to see or eat food...
until I get hungry again.

I'm trying to figure out which foods give me problems.

It was better when I had less food.
Less temptation to eat more frequently.
And less digestive issues. Sorry, but it had to be said.

Perhaps I'm over-eating...
but that defies the fact that my pants are a little roomier in the waist than they have been.
I dunno.

I feel like I need to be on a consistent well-balanced diet. Wait, shouldn't everyone?
This is difficult for one such as myself who is either always on the run OR cooking for one.
(Which sucks, p.s. by the way. Leftovers, if not good, are a pain in the butt and I HATE wasting food.)

Either way, we are back to square one. I feel super yucky.

Love food, Hate the way it makes me feel sometimes.

P.S. I have been tested for digestive disorders (Celiac, et al.) and they all came back negative.
Go figure. I have a black hole of death in my body where everything goes when I have tests done so NOBODY can find anything wrong.

*sigh* Maybe it's just my acid reflux tonight. (Stupid, dumb rssrfrssrgrumblegrumble)

Ain't growin' old and fallin' apart lovely? :)

1 comment:

ashley.warner said...

i had no clue about the tummy issues.
i recently started eating gluten free and i'm feeling much better...food is a weird thing, huh?