Monday, January 30, 2012
Dear world (and blog readers)
We all know our brain is split into two hemispheres. I would submit that my brain is made of two hemispheres: A logical side and an emotional side. Let me tell you: Logical vs. Emotional= one heck of a battle. every. single. day. I swear, I'm bipolar (not really, but it sure feels like it sometimes). Perhaps I confuse bipolarity with just being a girl in the first place. heh.
Example: I went on a date Saturday night. After I got home, I was as high as a kite with happiness. It was a good first date. Everything was great.
Sunday morning: what if he doesn't talk to me? What if he was lying about having a good time? We didn't talk as much as I had wanted to. Why did I ask him out in the first place if he's just going to reject me? I'm not good enough for him, wait- no he's not good enough for me. what am I talking about?!?
Highest of highs to contrasting low in less than 18 hours.
Now, I have been exposed to people who really do deal with legitimate bipolarity. They take medicine for it. Under those circumstances I would say I'm not bipolar at all.
Just a fickle, fickle female.
did I mention I was fickle?
I want a sandwich.
Peanut Butter.
...
Maybe i'll just have cereal instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment