
So I found out today that although my Vitamin D level is "normal" it's still on the low end of normal. My NP called me today and asked that I would start taking 2000 IUs(international units) of Vitamin D supplement daily. To give you a perspective, the most amount of supplements doctors have patients take to avoid low Vitamin D levels, is 700 IUs daily and that's for older people (i.e. 60+). Still wish I could find out what is going on. I have some good things to look forward to though. Firstly, DeAnna and Jenny will be here by tomorrow night, I'm going to see how much time I can spend with them while they're here. Number B: I'm going to see Kung Fu Panda on Saturday and really, I'm stoked. I'm a fan of the cleaner Jack Black movies, so this is gonna be good. I've got a lot of cronies going with me, so I'm excited. 3. It's been raining today and I love it when it's rainy and blustery. You can be out in the storm and then come inside where it's warm and dry and get all snuggly with a blanket, a pair of socks, a bowl of soup and a good book. I'm a weirdy like that. LOL :D
1 comment:
Dear Miss Lutz
Firstly, I do appreciate your choice of music (namely Joyful, Joyful)
Number B. I love that you said Number B.
And 3. I miss you. And I love you. And you're crazy.
By the way I love it when it rains too. Georgia kind of ruins that for me though because its hot even when it rains here. I still reach for my jacket though when I go outside and end up not needing it.
Post a Comment