Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'll forget if I don't write it down

Soooo I was reading my posts from the beginning of the month and I realized something: I've memorized 3/4 of the The Family: A Proclamation to the World, but I haven't been reading over it a couple of times a week, like I had planned to. Whoops. It goes to show that while I wrote and posted an electronic statement, I didn't write and post a paper statement in my room as a reminder. Catie promptly forgets as other busyness happens. So Unfortunate. Hey, you know what's funny? Lack of sleep really takes a toll on me. My days tend to meld into each other and I'm kinda in a dream-like state. No more midnights for me. (LOL how many times have I said that to myself?!?) Speaking of late nights (like last night, for example),I'm almost finished with my dress. It went together really quickly, which is nice because last year's dress was a royal pain in the rear. I still want to fix the elastic in it and probably put a few more darts in the bodice so it doesn't bag off of me. After that, all I need is to hem it because I finished the belt last night. I also need a petticoat slip thingy so it will poof out real cool and actually be at midcalf instead of ankle length when it's flat. I am going to try and get some pics up. I've been really slow at that lately. Anyways.
My parents left town today for my aunt's timeshare in Cabo San Lucas for a week. I'm so freaking jealous. I really think I need a vacacion (spanish pronunciation), leave the state of Confusion-I mean, Utah, for a bit and do some traveling- stateside. Last year's trip to Germany and Paris gave me a bit of a travel bug. So I'm kinda chompin' at the bit. I am kinda hesistant to travel by myself, as it's safer in groups and all, but boy would I like to go. Meh, money's a retarded thing too. Lame Sauce! Anyway, my rant is over. Peace. LOL

No comments: