Monday, August 11, 2008
"I'm a travelin' (wo)man..."
Three weeks from this Thursday (the 14th), I am sooo flying to D.C.!! On top of that, I get to see some of my dearest friends, DeAnna Ray and Jenny. I've never stayed on the East Coast for more than an hour or two, but it was only in the Atlanta Airport (which was NOT fun, as airports go). Now I get to spend 3 days and 4 nights there. I dunno exactly what I'm gonna do yet. I would like to sightsee, although DeAnna's the main reason I'm flying out. Another cool thing is that I'm only about an hour's drive away from my brother's mission in NE Virginia. Tempted? Yes, a little; but my madre would sooo kill me (plus I think it's against mission rules or highly discouraged by the church, anyway). She's already jealous that I get to be nearer to him than the rest of my family. Honestly though, I am truly excited for this cool experience. Did I mention I can't wait? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's the thing about visiting your family. If it's on accident, you can't help it. Maybe go hang out and be really careful (if there's an aquarium or museum you want to visit, or something, it's highly unlikely you'll run into him there anyway).
On the other hand, if you were *actively* stalking him, it would be a different story. But you wouldn't ever, ever, do that. ;)
Post a Comment