Monday, August 25, 2008

The Quest for Perfection

There are less than 5 days until kick-off and already I am getting sooo stoked. The first game of the BYU Football 2008 season is on Saturday!!!!!!! Can life get much better? I submit you, that it cannot. Unless we win and in that case...it gets that much better!!! I am getting more and more pumped and am excited because I do in fact have season tickets and that makes it all the sweeter. I know Saturday will come quicker than expected, but I anticipate the awesomeness that will prevail. Sitting in LaVell Edwards Stadium on a bright August afternoon, the smell of concessions, the sea of blue, the music that gets the fans pumped and then the roar of 64,000+ fans on their feet cheering as the 2008 BYU Football team runs out onto the field. Oooh it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Yes, I'm a True-Blue football fan (read: hardcore crazy) and this is the real deal. Are you ready? Are you psyched?!? I most definitely am. Bring it.
Oh yeah, I better get this year's t-shirt, huh? LOL.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I went to go get myself that Tshirt, but they were sold out of everything but XL and XXL, like that will work, so they said there will be more by Friday. I can't wait for football, go cougs!!!!