Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Prop 8 Passed!!!!!!!!!
I can't even begin to express how relieved I am that it passed. This is due to my religious and moral beliefs. There is no intolerance and there is no bigotry. This is right and good and those that are for Prop 8 have fought good and hard for it, despite an outright attack on the LDS Church. It is just shameful. I'm grateful that other Christian denominations understand this and are united under the same cause as the Church. I don't encourage watching the clip because I'm pretty sure it will make me sick to my stomach. But here's the link to read the press release Yes on 8 Protect Marriage site, it has the link to the actual video clip. I've offer up a prayer of gratitude for the passing of this proposition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so happy it passed too!!!!! It is such a relief!!
Oh thank you Catie for you words of encouragement. You are truly right about the tactful way to disagree. I'm glad I have a friend like you...but super bummed that you live so far away! I really don't know how I survive!
Hey Crazy,
This little piece of soul reminded me of you, hope the link works!
http://www.umnet.com/Gallery/play-ringtones.aspx?id=19341
love Victoria
Post a Comment