Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the chameleon emerges

Finished Northanger Abbey. Loved it. Don't know if I'm quite ready for the others though. When it comes to likes and preferences, I swear I have a multiple personality disorder. I feel like America: The Melting Pot, Part Deux. Seriously. I have so many different obsessions that you can't nail me to one particular genre, even if you used a lot of nails. lol. Anyway, I'm back on my nostalgic kick of old movies and my favorite stars: Maureen O'Hara, Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Katherine Hepburn, Deborah Kerr...anything in black & white or Techicolor! I'm a sucker. My sister would wisely say: "Oh...are you on your western/country kick again?" or "Are you on your R&B/Hip Hop kick again?" or "Oh, so now you're back into Swing music again, are you?" before I'd pop back into my more "modern" music again...professing my love for the likes of Coldplay (breathe Natalia, lol), Relient k, Dave Barnes, etc. I guess that plays to my versatility, it's just frustrating for me to have such vague likes. Anyway, I was able to reauthorize computer to play my purchased songs on iTunes. It's a happy day. :D
I've been working on my new skirt pattern and it's cute, but I'm thinking I'm perhaps too fat for such pattern. Or, I did it wrong. I'm pretty sure it's the first one though. Mrgh. Oh well, the second skirt should look better than the first prototype. Maybe I'll give the first one to my sister, she's a bit skinnier than I am. She'll love it. Really, she'll die happy. :D

No comments: