Pretty much been two weeks since posting. Here's the quick Reader's Digest Recap on the life so far.
--> My awesome trip to Savannah, GA to visit Victoria and John was FAN-TASTIC and a much loved and needed getaway. For those with Facebook, I put pics there.
--> I actually in reality finished my asian dress, the last post that said I was finished was totally lying. It looks fantastic. Again, photos are on Facebook (hint hint nudge nudge Natalia). If you wish to see it here, drop me a line.
--> Job Search is still in the tank. It's not like I'm sitting on my butt doing nothing...but I'm hoping to get some leads at the Utah Valley Job fair coming up here on Wednesday.
--> I've actually gotten into a Jane Austen book and been able to read it effortlessly. Yeah, that's saying something, considering it takes a bit for me to get into such books. Sacrilege, Austen lovers, I know. Anyway, it's Northanger Abbey and it has been quite enjoyable and digestable. :D Still working on it though.
--> I think I'm about ready to put out a shingle for a Custom Sewing business, for reals, after the comments I got from displaying my projects. It's nice to see that y'all've been impressed. I wouldn't consider myself professional by any stretch of the imagination. I will admit that I am getting much better. I generally tend to see the flaws, but whatev. I'd just like to get back to sewing with cotton blends, a heck of a lot easier to deal with. More satisfying results. Good thing summer's coming, eh? :D
So that's the shpiel. Happy last full week of March. OH! and can I say I'm so totally stoked for the Monsters vs. Aliens movie that comes out on Friday? Yeah I totally am seeing that one.
1 comment:
I went. I looked. I loved. :D
Post a Comment