Thursday, March 12, 2009

finishing projects I started

So I worked my bum off today and finished the most of my dress. All I need to do now is hem the lining and then I'm finished. Yeah. Really. Just like that. Natalia's nod in my direction to just get it finished already, gave me the kick-in-the-pants incentive I needed to finish it. This is what true friends are for. :D Then I will be able to go back to the fabrics I love that are easy to sew with: cotton, cotton blends, polyesther, linen (iffy). And Tones? If you get me your measurements, pick out the supplies and pitch in a couple bucks for the labor, I sure will make you a skirt. It'll be a dang good one, too. :D We might have to make a fabric shopping day of it, but I don't think you'd mind. :D

1 comment:

Toni said...

Sounds good to me! Let me know when a good time for you is!