Friday, January 28, 2011

be ok: week wrap up

Can't tell you how much better my week has been!

From Tuesday to now I've had many things planned that made Wednesday and Thursday go faster than I imagined. But here I am on a Friday and everything's gone as well as expected.

I had work meetings all day today and it wasn't as mind-numbing as I thought it'd be!

The whole "secret-crush" thing has been helping me tons (that and the fact that Reed and I's paths hardly cross anymore, anyway) and I have felt a lot freer that's fo' sho'.

I only feel sad when I see his car (or find myself looking for it, Sheesh). As well as fighting the urge to kick it because I thought to look for it. I hope this goes away soon. It's super annoying.

On to more positive news!
My ward date night is tomorrow night. It's a random paired date this month.

Wonder who my flavor of the night will be????

The curiosity is killing me!!!!

They asked me on Sunday if I had any preferences for who I'd like to go with and I said no not really.

Now that I have a slight preference, is that going to deter me from having a good time tomorrow night? Absolutely not. :)

I should be finishing my talk tonight, but I need to be in the right mode. I don't think I'm there quite yet. I'll be there soon though. I don't think tomorrow's going to work for talk-writing. Just sayin'. I have too many things that need to be done.

anyway. today was a good day and HEY! It's FRIDAY!

A historical American celebration in itself. People in the workforce have been looking forward to Fridays ever since the "9 to 5" daily grind was invented. I proudly count myself with them.

Happy Friday to you all.

Toodles!

No comments: