That line's from Ke$ha's song Your Love Is My Drug. I have never related to one song so much in my entire life.
I'm coming out of my twilight zone/bermuda triangle stage. I've been in that since last Sunday night. This has been THE LONGEST WEEK OF MY LIFE! That's what happens when you have a little chatsie with the guy you're in love with and he says oh p.s. by the way I accidently lead you on and I just want you to be my friend!!!! (of course he said it much nicer than that and was a total man about the whole thing- we were definitely grown up and adult about it, which is more than I can say about the OTHER guys I've invested in.) So now I'm dealing with the fact that a little piece of my heart is dead and I feel like he's a stranger to me now. Nothing is as it was and I dunno what to do with myself except start over. I have 3 lives left now, before I reach Mario's Castle and win the video game level (I'm kidding). I'm accepting the fact that he HURT me and that's NOT okay to just skim over. I CAN be sad about it. I just don't want to waste anymore energy on him. I'll be his friend, but nothing more.
1 comment:
I'm glad he was honest about not wanting a relationship but I'm upset with him that he "admitted" that he was leading you on. Fail.
And, yes, of course you're allowed to feel hurt and sad and take some you time, just don't allow all those feelings to simmer and fester into self-wallowing and depression. I like you happy and updating more than bimonthly. :)
Love you!
Post a Comment