dear fans and readers,
I... Had... the time of my liiiiife... I never felt this way before... yes I swear... it's the truth... and I owe it all to yooouuuuu...
okay so it wasn't a patrick swayze moment, by a long shot. No fireworks or sparks even. Just a great time!!! Honestly, Big Band Night with Jonathon was totally fun! I had a great time and he was a good sport for dancing for a good portion of the night. Probably shouldn't have worn my 2 1/2 inch hot red heels, but hey they looked good and Jonathon was tall enough that it wasn't a problem!!! Don't worry they came off about half way through and barefoot was the better alternative. Although, I'm pretty sure that I'll have a blister the size of Montana on the sole of my right foot.
But the main thing I wanted to convey was that I HAD A BLAST!!! I was totally and completely happy and it was a great night. THANKS TO JONATHON for an awesome evening!!! :D
2 comments:
I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
I was totally jealous that you were able to go to Big Band Night but it turned out our stake dance had a live band with a saxophone player so I feel mollified enough now to sincerely wish you a congratulations on a splendid evening. Hee hee. :)
Post a Comment