Thursday, December 4, 2008
I miss my bro
So I love the fact that I am able to "talk" to my brother once a week...through emails, lol. It's so fantastisch. It makes him seem not so far away. I mean he *is* in state-side mission (D.C.), so it's not like he's in another country or anything. I dunno, it's just nice. I'm kinda attached to him. Even though there is 5 years between us, I'd say we're close, not as close as he and Sarah are, but close enough. My brother sets a pretty high standard for future potential suitors to reach...lol. (yes, I did just use the word "suitors"). Some days I miss my brother a lot, other days it's all I can do to remember to write him an email so he can read it on P-day. All in all, he is a big part of my life. The lovable mooch that he's been and the caring brother that he is. He turned out surprisingly well for someone totally surrounded by sisters and a 7 year gap before the next brother. Anyways, I'm kinda sentimental today and I just want to say I love my brother, he's pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment