Thursday, December 11, 2008
The star, the star, the Christmas star
So I had the opportunity to be in a skit about the reason for the Christmas star, on Tuesday night at my ward holiday ball/party. I was asked to play a Grandma who read the Christmas story from the Bible to her grandson. I bought a sweet awesome Grandma wig from Taylor Maid in Provo. It was just a short little skit but it was sooo fun to be in and I loved wearing the wig. I will have to take a picture of me wearing it again so you can see what a kick awesome Grandma I was. It was pretty much awesome. Then, when I changed back into my dress and took the wig off, Zöe (who is about 3 or 4), one of the daughters of our 2nd counselor, saw me in the hall and asked me in her darling little voice: "Were you the one pretending to be the Grandma?" and I smiled and said "Yes, I was." It was sooo cute. My hair got all squashed because of the wig and that was kinda sad, but I just pinned it up the best I could to look decent with the formal and went on my merry way. I would sooo be a grandma again, that was sooo fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! I can just imagine you as Grandma, I bet you were awesome! Always the actress...
Post a Comment