Monday, January 26, 2009

crafty update

I was busy on Friday and Saturday! Apparently the bodice is the toughest part. Which is why I am so glad it's going first. I haven't called the sewing machine any creative names in frustration yet, just my inability to see how the fabric is pieced together and my inability to sew it correctly. LOL. I was tired on Friday so after a while I decided to called it quits because I was ready to chuck my project across the room. I decided sleep was a better option. The lining in the bodice is giving me grief, due to tautness and a lack of ease in the lining where room and ease is generally needed in a bodice...if you get my drift. So that's been a *joy*. But it fits where it needs to else where, so we're doing good thus far. Here are the pics.

1 comment:

Naazju said...

Love it. You're so darn crafty!