
I bought my fabric today. Boo-yah! I took some pictures. This post is gonna be full pics. Are you ready? (enter dramatic movie trailer music and that deep voiced announcer guy:)"One lone woman. On a journey that will change her life.
<--The Pattern.
The Fabric.The Mission: To make such a freaking awesome dress, people melt from the sheer awesomeness of it all.(lol) Her life will never be the same. Okay, thanks, Mr. Announcer guy, you can go home now. There are some free donuts in the back if you want some. hehehe
Here is the last photo: It's my conceptual drawing of what I actually want it to look like. Enjoy! :D
3 comments:
Oh girl! It is going to be great! I can't wait to see it...you will have to send me pictures!
I sure will! :D
Your title made me laugh so much (and I'm at work!) It looks awesome and I can't wait to see the finished product! :D
wv: thrashe: you know, when you just thrashe about so much you can't bother to keep that last 'd' attached. . .
Post a Comment