Wednesday, January 21, 2009

if a food lover is called a "foodie"...

Why isn't a music lover called a "tunee/ie/ey/-y"? hahah that sounds like "If you give a mouse a cookie," starter. Just curious. Just tryin' to be on the edge...maintain my hipness(oh, speaking of which, time to take my calcium...). lol In the example of Natalia, how often do I blog about music? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Like maybe two of my posts. So in honor of such occasion, I love music. I live it, breathe it, sleep it. My mind has so many songs in it, it's like a jukebox. I have a soundtrack to my life and I don't need an MP3 player to hear those songs. I play 'em myself. Just add a quarter(memory trigger) to the jukebox and away I go. Don't ever play encore with me, unless you're on my team. You'll lose. Badly. Come to think of it, if Natalia and I were ever on a team, it would be the super team. Add my mom to our team and it would be a cosmically phenomenal team that would figuratively wipe the floor with whatever competition was available. Hah. It makes me smile.

1 comment:

Naazju said...

I *love* Encore! I had no idea it was a real game until a birthday party last winter semester and then my roommates and I stole it for a whole month so we could memorize the little prompts.

When you come to Alta, we're playing. :D