Tuesday, February 17, 2009

mid feb post

So I got my hair cut yesterday to an inch below my chin. I've decided that this is where I'll probably keep it, 'mom haircut' or not. But you readers know just how fickle I am, so in two weeks it might be something TOTALLY different.
I know the bling is a bit much, but I've always known I run a little on the expensive side...lol. I was sooo happy to have yesterday off. It's just what I needed. I was busy, but whatever, that happens.
Mrgh. I feel like it should be next month already, except I know that it will come soon enough and I will be blogging then, wondering where February went. Ooo! I'm going to the Draper Temple open house on Thursday and after all the positive reviews I've heard about it, I'm even MORE excited! The last time I went to a Temple Open House was (drumroll) 15 years ago!! (It was the San Diego Temple and it was pretty sweet.) So I look forward with anticipation to Thursday.
One last thought. I totally dig my sister's blog layout. Somewhat jealous. :D

fin.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I like your new cut, it is really cute on you!

The Bowes said...

your hair is cute! love your bling too!

John and Victoria said...

I really like your blog background! And I love your hair, Catie I do believe that you are a bob-girl. Not motherly at all, sassy is more like it. Just like my miss Lutz. Can't wait to see you some time after we write our blogs about how February has flown by!;)