Monday, February 2, 2009

You too!

I had a U2 song come to my mind this morning (All I Want Is You). I hadn't listened to it in forever. Or so I'd thought. Maybe I heard it on Saturday and it just came back to me today. But I had to listen to it. I don't know why it came back to me. I could probably write a lot of analytical psycho babble interpretation of perhaps why it did, but then that means that I'm reading too much into it. lol. The defeatist in me wins, so I'll just listen to it for the umpteenth time. On a more positive note, I get to see Kristen for sure tomorrow, plus Miss Natalia, which is a bonus! I can't believe how fast February came, yet all the days add up and make sense and here we are at February 2nd. Groundhog Day, a day that just makes me smile. I don't know why. Anyway exciting things are coming closer for me and that makes me happy too. So I hope you can find something to smile about today, too. :D

2 comments:

Naazju said...

You have *no* idea how excited we are to see you. Also, I hear you're a clever sleuth/professional Facebook stalker and I love it! :D

Catie said...

Hey! 'Who told?!?'(bonus points if you can name that movie.)
That should not be publicized on a blog! Even if it is a fact. lol. That brings me more trouble than I'd like to admit, but I am known to do my homework on people. You'd think I'd want to sit down and actually get to know somebody instead of doing a very thorough detailed background report on them first. LOL. I exaggerate of course. But it's like my dad says, "you know, the amount of detail you can pick up from just observing someone is entirely too scary." LOL see ya tonight.