Monday, February 9, 2009

a tidy person does not a clean room make

So...I discovered somethin'. Besides the fact that I'm a clever sleuth (in most cases that I'm interested in)...I'm not such a fan of clutter. Sad thing is that I'm a first-rate stacker. I cleaned up my room yesterday (i.e. rid myself of all unnecessary papers, trash, hung up clean clothing, etc.). I think it had been at least a couple weeks since the last time I did it. I can't begin to tell you how much more relaxed I felt after it was done! It was like restoring balance to the force. Now, I've come to the conclusion that when my room is cluttered, the unconscious messages of things that need to be done, clog up my brain. Hence cluttered room=cluttered brain and vice versa. Also, I wanted to mention my new favorite random movie. A flick that came out last fall with not a lot of hype or very good reviews, but it was a great one time watch and it's addictively quotable. I dare not start quoting it because I'll give away all the funny parts. Anyway it's a MGM pictures feature, 87 minutes long, called 'Igor'. Voice talents include John Cusack (Dmitri, Anastasia), Steve Buscemi (Randall Boggs, Monsters Inc.), Sean Hayes(Richard Levy the Shameless, Win A Date With Tad Hamilton; or Jack from Will & Grace), Molly Shannon, John Cleese...yeah you get the point. Anyway, it's kinda morbid and dark-ish humor...but very random and funny. Steve Buscemi and Sean Hayes make the movie. So go look for it. It just barely came out on DVD...I know, I rented it on Friday. So if you've ever watched a movie with me...just imagine I'm there when you watch it...so as to fully enjoy the experience. :D

No comments: