Wednesday, May 14, 2008
should I stay or should I go?
I never knew that song was by the Clash, but there is a first time for everything. It makes me think about a crossroads point in my life. Should I stay where I'm at in getting to know a guy, taking it easy and letting things be as they are or should I take the initiative and invite him to do stuff with me as a chance to get to know him better? I don't want to drive him away though. If he likes to be the pursuer and not the pursuee, I might have a problem in being assertive. We will see though. I have to keep reminding myself that he barely knows me. I know more about him, at this point, than he does of me. So how does one accomplish this? Say, Hi, how are you? I'd sure like to get to know you. Let's do something. Guy and Girl interactions these days are sort of hit-and-miss experiences. Rather unfortunate. It would be nicer if it was a little easier to be social and no one had the awkwardness. LOL. Here's hopes for a utopian society down the drain with a resounding flush. From past experiences I've learned that instant gratification is not a good thing. This reinforces the thought that patience is a virtue and it most definitely pays off. So I won't wait for him, but I will move forward and see what happens, if it needs a little encouragement, I will provide that, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Miss Lutz
I would say... Go for it girl! Well I should say, don't scare him off but do invite him to do something non-commital with you (not make out but like an activity or something non-date) like plan for a bunch of friends to do something and invite him. I know you got moves he's never seen...
Love you crazy!
Victoria
Post a Comment