Well, I had my CT and MRI done yesterday. I probably won't find out anything until Friday (5/2) or Monday (5/5). Either way, I don't know anything yet. The cynic in me wonders how many more tests will be crammed in between now and my follow up appointment which is 4 weeks from today. The rest of me is feeling like 'whatever'-whatever happens, happens.
I am grateful for good friends that have offered their support and encouragement. And no, Victoria, my propensity for craziness has not been taken into consideration. Although that did cheer me up a bit and I smiled when I read it. So, thanks! :D
As I started to calendar for this month, I realized how busy it will be; and this is outside of major YSA activities. Well, at least I won't have time to dwell on health issues and end up being Miss Janey Raincloud. I can't believe how fast April went by. In a couple of weeks my big little bro, Adam, reaches his 6 month mark on his mission. It's crazy. Anyway, I'm doing good today, I have some things to look forward to this weekend. Me and some friends are going to see the new movie Iron Man on Friday night. Yeah, I know...I'm a sucker for Marvel comics movies. A closet comic book nerd. Who knew? LOL.
On Saturday, my youngest sister Emma, is getting baptized. That will be really cool. I'm excited for that big step she is choosing to take in her life. She may not understand the full ramifications of it now, but I hope she will recognize the power of the Holy Ghost in her life. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment