If you haven't figured it out already, here it is point blank. I love to speculate and ask somewhat rhetorical questions, just to explore the possibilities. This morning, I watched the movie Dan In Real Life with my mom and sisters. That was a movie that was not only hilarious in it's awkwardness, but thoughtful, thought provoking, sweet and poignant. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed it. It caused me to think outside of my life from another's perspective and see all the good that I had present. Huh. I'm really blessed and fortunate. :)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
'you're my heart and my soul's inspiration...'
Today was absolutely beautiful. I spent some time outside because it was so glorious. Somewhere in between the crickets' summer song and the Righteous Brothers or the Beatles floating from the neighbors' garage as he worked on his bikes, a cool breeze lilted across me as I sat in my camp chair and wrote in my journal.
Good times. If only Utah could be like that all summer. Noone would ever want to move away. Unless they had to. It will be an interesting summer that's for sure. For one thing, the creek is quite high and not all of the snow has melted off. Not a good sign. Secondly, we haven't had our spring runoff, from Bartholomew canyon, yet. It's a good thing I live in the mountains, I don't have to worry about flooding too much. It's just my neighbors' welfare that concerns me. Especially those who live right along the creek, too.
If you haven't figured it out already, here it is point blank. I love to speculate and ask somewhat rhetorical questions, just to explore the possibilities. This morning, I watched the movie Dan In Real Life with my mom and sisters. That was a movie that was not only hilarious in it's awkwardness, but thoughtful, thought provoking, sweet and poignant. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed it. It caused me to think outside of my life from another's perspective and see all the good that I had present. Huh. I'm really blessed and fortunate. :)
If you haven't figured it out already, here it is point blank. I love to speculate and ask somewhat rhetorical questions, just to explore the possibilities. This morning, I watched the movie Dan In Real Life with my mom and sisters. That was a movie that was not only hilarious in it's awkwardness, but thoughtful, thought provoking, sweet and poignant. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed it. It caused me to think outside of my life from another's perspective and see all the good that I had present. Huh. I'm really blessed and fortunate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment