Wednesday, May 28, 2008

there is a season, turn, turn, turn,

Tomorrow I go to my endocrinologist nurse practitioner for my followup appointment. Other than reviewing my test results and getting copies of those records, I really have no idea what else we'll talk about. Nothing new has been found and so it seems a bit anticlimactic. Unless my NP knows something I don't, we've reached a dead end. Highly disappointing. I really would like to find out where all my calcium is going. I have theories, like: I have a calcium absorption problem, or I really do have problems with my kidneys. Why nothing shows up in the tests, when something is wrong, is surely puzzling. I've prayed long about this. I have faith that an answer will be found. I just dunno where or when. Oh well, time for me to digest my lunch. Nap time. :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hey Catie,
I love reading your blog, I like the earlier title that said "it's kinda like your junk drawer, comfortable chaos". You should coin that phrase:) Hope that your NP figures out something! Though I do understand exactly what you are going through, I've got what they think is "cubital tunnel syndrome" in my elbows, but since they haven't been able to pinpoint it yet, I get to have an MRI and a nerve conductivity test next week, then meet a week later to talk about results. Have great day and keep on blogging:)