Friday, May 30, 2008

why Georgia, why?

why why why why why? I don't think I can ask that enough. Really. I feel like I'm five again. Many times I ask myself this, when really it should be: why not? Life has thrown a few curveballs at me lately. After talking with my endocrinologist on Thursday, I discovered that my calcium readings were up to normal, but my PTH level was still high. I had some blood work done yesterday in the lab. I'm hoping to find out where my levels for Calcium, Vitamin D, and PTH are. This will be the 3rd measuring. They're hoping to get an average measurement. It's frustrating parsing out between boys, work, health issues and personal well-being. Today was difficult for some reason. Work was totally fine, I actually enjoyed it. But, I got home and I was just kinda 'meh'. Huh. I wish I could have a greater perspective of everything that's going on in my life so I can just deal with it, the best way I can. This kind of defeats the purpose of life, but know that 'such and such' is not such a big deal so I can get over it. The problem is: everything is a big deal for me. It always has been. It kinda stinks. Sigh. I'm venting now, but you knew that. "Today is where [my] book begins, the rest is still unwritten." Today's post is a little bland, but sometimes we need an unsalted potato to help the spicy food go down.
So summer for my sibs has officially started. I am waiting to see how long my mom can go without one of her children driving her nuts. My dad rented a backhoe and is digging up our backyard so we can put grass down. He is doing an awesome job, it really opens the backyard up, which is saying something, when you live on a mountainside. Anyway, it's fun to see the progress.

No comments: