Tuesday, July 29, 2008
back on track!
I've noticed that as I start to get sloppy in my life, it really starts to fall apart. You'd think after going through this cycle multiple times, I'd have figured it out and stopped it, right? I want to. Make the promise right here. Write it on my wall so it's in my face every day staring me down. I'm learning that I really do need to be disciplined in my life. I am a type of person that is very particular about how I like things. Okay, I'll admit it; there are certain things I'm pretty much OCD about. Anyway, for the past who knows how long, I've kinda let myself go. My room got messy, my sleep schedule got messy, my attitude got messy and I gained my weight back. So unfortunate. So when I got a change in the wave of monotony, it broke the chain of sloppiness. I cleaned my room, I went back to getting to bed at a decent hour, I had a better attitude, I am more into and alert in my scripture study and prayers instead of falling asleep in the middle of them and ending them rather haphazardly. Now I'm working on getting the weight off (it doesn't exactly help my hernia). It also helps that I got my hair cut yesterday. Just a trim really, about 2 inches so it's back to the bob-length and not all over my neck in this summer heat. It made the biggest difference in the world though and I, once again, love my hair and the mental morale is definitely up. I even know how to style it. Wow, yeah, I know. LOL. Folks, I'm just groovy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment