Thursday, July 31, 2008

foot-ball...foot-ball...foot-ball (like Rudy)

So I've discovered that me and my sister Sarah are famous from last year's 3rd annual BYU Women's Clinic video done by Newsnet (BYU's online newscast). We didn't even know it either. There is a clip of us running with a bunch of gals and we are right there in front. It's so exciting! Here we are at the 2007 Women's Clinic. If you go to the 2:19-2:23 minute marks you can see us. It's really quick but we're there on the right side. Sarah's on the end in the white and I'm in the blue next to her. How cool is that?!?
I am getting excited, as tonight is this year's annual Women's Clinic. As the time inches closer to five o'clock, the "I'm so jazzed" feeling intensifies. What a way to kick off the season!! ::Catie rises and sings the fight song:: Rah, Rah, Rah Rah Rah, Goooooooooooo Cougars!!! :D :D

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I saw you! You are awesome Catie Lutz, love you lots!