so, I have ankles that have been swollen twice the size they normally are, for about 2 days now. This is saying something, considering I have some of the skinniest ankles on the planet. They now look like an extension of my lower calf. But then, my calves are somewhat swollen too. This is in conjunction with my totally NOT awesome sunburn. What the heck is going on?
As I lie here on the floor with my feet elevated above my head, I don't want to consider excessive fluids or possible sun-poisoning (thanks a lot, meds). I just want it to go away. 'Kay, bye.
3 comments:
Do you have any pictures of your cankles? Because I'm mildly intrigued. . .
LOL No. Not yet. They were pretty bad last night. My 14-yr-old sister called them "obese people ankles". I'll try and put some up.
I'm sorry! That doesn't sound fun! Are you going to the multi stake activity tonight? I'm going so you know it'll be a party!
Post a Comment