Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the post in which Catie boasts

So I am super happy to debut my new background. I made it myself and I'm quite proud of it. It doesn't look professional...but I'm still on cro-magnon scale of web publishing and image manipulation. Still, it's my creation (with a little help from allposters.com). Last week seemed to slide right into this week. On the weekend I did something I haven't given myself a chance to do in awhile. Pleasure reading. Really... Seriously. Of course it helped that I had a new-to-me book to read, a newer series by Anita Stansfield (which I'm a fan of and own a handful of her books). It was so awesome. I also read two books by Jeannie DuPrau, The City of Ember and The City of Sparks (which were awesome too, P.S.btw). So all in all it was a voracious reader weekend and not a whole lot of sleep...whoops. :D Anywho. I gotta jet.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Great Job Caitie! I'm just starting to use other people's layouts, you are positively amazing!